This article is about One Week at Flumpty's, which was cancelled by Jonochrome. Please note that no official game can be played.
For more information go here
Lasers were a planned mechanic that were to be added in One Week At Flumpty's before its cancellation.
The lasers would act as vents from Five Nights at Freddy's 3, as you could use them to temporarily block or trap characters, depending if the hallway is turned or not.
- They trap characters.
- They also stop characters from reaching certain rooms.
- It uses power.
- After a while, the door goes away.
- You can only use one laser at a time. Even pressing laser buttons on the office counts.
- Easy to Forget. (You might not remember to turn the lasers off, and that is a lot of wasted power)
- The lasers can easily be abused by trapping a character and as soon as it stops you can turn it back on.
- The lasers are useless since there is no way to win or lose the unfinished game.
- The Lasers are supposed to be present in The Office, however, they were not implemented by the game's cancellation.
- The lasers were also were not very good, as most of the time, Birthday Boy Blam would just go in those rooms anyway.
- This could just be like this due to the game being incomplete.
|One Night at Flumpty's||The Office • The Doors • The Clock • Monitor/Laptop • Night • Game Over Easy|
|One Night at Flumpty's 2||The Office • The Clock • Monitor/Laptop • Night • Game Over Easy • Vents • Hallway • Light Switch • Exposure Meter|
|One Week at Flumpty's||The Office • The Clock • Monitor/Laptop • Game Over Easy • Camera Flashes • Lasers • Rotatable Hallways|