This section contains unused content for One Night at Flumpty's that didn't make it to the release of the games, or ideas that got scrapped.
- The Ronald McDonald on the poster was supposed to crawl out, but this was replaced with Grunkfuss the Clown. A reason for this may be because it is used for an Easter egg. In the commentary Jonochrome said Grunkfuss was totally a better clown.
- In CAM 6, there was supposed to be a male person sitting on the toilet, but the male person was replaced with The Beaver.
- Originally all the characters were supposed to be variations of Flumpty, but Jonochrome scrapped the idea since it was too repetitive.
- Originally The Beaver was meant to go down both hallways, but it was scrapped and used for The Owl and the vents in the second game.
- Rap music was going to play when The Beaver left CAM 6, however jonochrome scrapped the idea since it was too easy to know when he was coming.
This section contains unused content for One Night at Flumpty's 2 that didn't make it to the release of the games, or ideas that got scrapped.
- Grunkfuss The Clown was supposed to be similar to The Puppet from Five Nights at Freddy's 2, but that idea got scrapped because Jonochrome really didn't like the "music box" mechanic from Five nights at Freddy's 2. He thought the mechanic was overused in FNaF fan games in general.
- There was originally a blind character in the game, if it was in the hallway you would have to not do anything, however, Jonochrome scrapped the character since he thought it slowed down the game play too much.
This article is about One Week at Flumpty's, which was cancelled by Jonochrome. Please note that no official game can be played.
For more information go here
As One Week at Flumpty's has been cancelled, every asset that was made for the game can be considered unused, aside from the first night prototype that was released to the public.
|Miscellaneous Pages||Comics • Easter Eggs • Flumpty Q&A • Hard Boiled Mode • Jonochrome • Sound Files • The Player • The Record Player • Unused/Cut Content|